meds

hbollotte

so this is going to be night six for me in the hospital.  i wanted to ask how many meds have you done at home at one time?  the most i've done is two.  i really want to leave friday, but it might just be worth my while to stay in til next wednesday since i have three different meds to do.  right now my med schedule is 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm for vancomycin, 2am and 2pm for cefepine, and 4pm for tobra.  i think i could manage it.  not sure i'de get up to take it out of the fridge, but i think it's doable.

hbollotte

so this is going to be night six for me in the hospital. i wanted to ask how many meds have you done at home at one time? the most i've done is two. i really want to leave friday, but it might just be worth my while to stay in til next wednesday since i have three different meds to do. right now my med schedule is 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm for vancomycin, 2am and 2pm for cefepine, and 4pm for tobra. i think i could manage it. not sure i'de get up to take it out of the fridge, but i think it's doable.

hbollotte

<p>so this is going to be night six for me in the hospital. i wanted to ask how many meds have you done at home at one time? the most i've done is two. i really want to leave friday, but it might just be worth my while to stay in til next wednesday since i have three different meds to do. right now my med schedule is 12am, 6am, 12pm, 6pm for vancomycin, 2am and 2pm for cefepine, and 4pm for tobra. i think i could manage it. not sure i'de get up to take it out of the fridge, but i think it's doable.

mag6125

I do three all the time with that kind of schedule and it's not too bad, except you end up feeling like all you do all day is meds. Just make sure you're still getting enough rest and not try to overdo it.

mag6125

I do three all the time with that kind of schedule and it's not too bad, except you end up feeling like all you do all day is meds. Just make sure you're still getting enough rest and not try to overdo it.

mag6125

M

Markus

have only done two but really whats one more with all we already have to do... the hard thing would be to remember to take them out of the frig. When I do my IV's, I usually do one at 2 am come down stairs hook it up and fad back to sleep for a while as its running before I have to get ready for work.

M

Markus

have only done two but really whats one more with all we already have to do... the hard thing would be to remember to take them out of the frig. When I do my IV's, I usually do one at 2 am come down stairs hook it up and fad back to sleep for a while as its running before I have to get ready for work.

M

Markus

augiee

Normally with vanc, they will adjust you dosage for 3 times or 2 times a day, I've only gone home with meds that are due once but it was not with vanc but zosyn. You'll be fine.

augiee

Normally with vanc, they will adjust you dosage for 3 times or 2 times a day, I've only gone home with meds that are due once but it was not with vanc but zosyn. You'll be fine.

augiee