melatonin

mistylavon

I'm wondering if anyone gives their children melatonin and what dosage do you give them and do they take it nightly?

Thanks!

mistylavon

I'm wondering if anyone gives their children melatonin and what dosage do you give them and do they take it nightly?

Thanks!

mistylavon

Thanks!

mistylavon

Thanks!

mistylavon

<br />
<br />Thanks!

just1more

We use it nightly for several of ours. It works to help them go to sleep and just as importantly sleep well.

We use 3mg pills and it seems to work well. I've heard it depends on the person and some get results with 1mg and some need 3mg; not sure how to know w/o testing.

Hope this helps.

just1more

We use it nightly for several of ours. It works to help them go to sleep and just as importantly sleep well.

We use 3mg pills and it seems to work well. I've heard it depends on the person and some get results with 1mg and some need 3mg; not sure how to know w/o testing.

Hope this helps.

just1more

Hope this helps.

just1more

Hope this helps.

just1more

<br />
<br />We use 3mg pills and it seems to work well. I've heard it depends on the person and some get results with 1mg and some need 3mg; not sure how to know w/o testing.
<br />
<br />Hope this helps.

B

bugsyroscoe

We give our 8yo dd melatonin nightly due to her ADHD. She would never go to sleep if we didn't! She is on the 2.5mg sublingual by Source Naturals. Definitely try the lowest dose possible first.

B

bugsyroscoe

We give our 8yo dd melatonin nightly due to her ADHD. She would never go to sleep if we didn't! She is on the 2.5mg sublingual by Source Naturals. Definitely try the lowest dose possible first.

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

B

bugsyroscoe

pnhuffman

I give my boys melatonin nightly. I give them 3 mg. and get it at the GNC Clinic. The one I get them is disolvable 1 mg tablets that are cherry flavored. The docs recommended it. Otherwise he would stay awake all night if he doesnt take it.

pnhuffman

I give my boys melatonin nightly. I give them 3 mg. and get it at the GNC Clinic. The one I get them is disolvable 1 mg tablets that are cherry flavored. The docs recommended it. Otherwise he would stay awake all night if he doesnt take it.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman