Menstrual Cycle

Angel2393

Hey girls:
I started getting my period at the age of 14. Ever since then they have always been normal, and come on time- 27/28 days. I am 19 now and for the past 2/3 months they have been 32 days and this month its 31. I just got my period yesterday and now its gone today.... This has never happened to me before...does CF make u have irregular periods that can last a day?? Me and my boyfriend have unproctected sex if that changes anhything. im just worried please help.

thanks.

saveferris2009

You just posted this exact same question a few weeks ago?????

http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=617048&highlight_key=y

saveferris2009

Yes you did. You started that thread with the exact same question.

And in THAT thread, others accused you of asking the same question many other times.

OK, enough with this. I call troll. Can the mods please do something about this?

I don't care if you posted before with the same or similar question. I think you should look into the Depo shot it will make your life less stressful. You get it once every three months and as long as you always follow through on time you just get one shot every three months. It has the same side effects as most birth control and your period becomes really light to almost not getting a period. I used it for over 6 years it really was low maintenance. If you had a lung transplant, you need to protect your health. If you continue to have unprotected sex seriously look into an effective birth control and always get yourself checked for STDs regularly even if you are monogamous. If you don't have a regular prescription/medical plan go to a family planning clinic.

Havoc

I had a look and you have posted this very question or a similar one 6 times since October of 2011. Your question has been answered multiple times in various threads.

This thread is locked and if you continue to post this question, I will assume you are just a troll and will ban you.