message of hope for you all from my son

dasjsmum

....its now 14+mths that I have been on my Trial CF Med and I cant tell you all how amazing it is. My lung function is at an awesome 87% still. My Lung volume (FVC) is 113% above normal values. I haven't been seriously CF sick now for this entire time. This is the greatest gift ever. Thankyou God

dasjsmum

....its now 14+mths that I have been on my Trial CF Med and I cant tell you all how amazing it is. My lung function is at an awesome 87% still. My Lung volume (FVC) is 113% above normal values. I haven't been seriously CF sick now for this entire time. This is the greatest gift ever. Thankyou God

dasjsmum

E

entropy

This is a very vague post.
<br />
<br />What trial drug is he trying?

ClassyMike

i had to look at it twice, but im thinking Vertex 770? only because of her tagline .

"Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."

ClassyMike

i had to look at it twice, but im thinking Vertex 770? only because of her tagline .

"Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."

ClassyMike

<br />
<br />"Joanna, wife, student & mum to four and Nanny to Abigail 5mths, ages:31 wcf (on open label V770, 29 wcf mum to Abbie, 14wcf & type 1 Diabetes (G551D & DF508) & 12 wo/cf (carrier status unknown)."

LouLou

We're under strict protocol not to discuss our experience in the trial. I'm on open label for V_E_R_T_E_X 7_7_0 now and I still am requested not to speak about it on forums. They'd rather investors have to wait for official study results and also so that study participants aren't comparing results.

Signatures don't get picked up by google only our text does. I hope this helps everyone understand why Joanna and her son handled their post the way they did.

LouLou

We're under strict protocol not to discuss our experience in the trial. I'm on open label for V_E_R_T_E_X 7_7_0 now and I still am requested not to speak about it on forums. They'd rather investors have to wait for official study results and also so that study participants aren't comparing results.

Signatures don't get picked up by google only our text does. I hope this helps everyone understand why Joanna and her son handled their post the way they did.