Mic key button troubles

MOME2RT

Oh yeah, well he had a clinic visit today & they gave us some stoma adhesive....seems to be working so far.

westonsmom

Hey there.
Weston's GTube used to leak all the time. It hasn't since they switched it to an 18 from a 15. It was always red and sometimes smelt very bad. It has also bleed. All I am told is normal. Just keep washing it three times a day they said with reg. soap and water.
I also remember that they told me it may get a yeast infection and told me that I could put nystatin on it. We already had the med. for a yeast infection on his behind though. You would need a script. Also bacitracin I have used in the past to reduce the reddness.
Sometimes West would become leaky when he was getting sick as well. Sorry if this wasn't much help. Good luck!

westonsmom

Hey there.
Weston's GTube used to leak all the time. It hasn't since they switched it to an 18 from a 15. It was always red and sometimes smelt very bad. It has also bleed. All I am told is normal. Just keep washing it three times a day they said with reg. soap and water.
I also remember that they told me it may get a yeast infection and told me that I could put nystatin on it. We already had the med. for a yeast infection on his behind though. You would need a script. Also bacitracin I have used in the past to reduce the reddness.
Sometimes West would become leaky when he was getting sick as well. Sorry if this wasn't much help. Good luck!

westonsmom

Hey there.