Michael Groff's Obituary ~RIP

Michael Groff's Obituary

What!??!!?!? Oh my goodness - my heart is breaking for you, Katy. I am so incredibly sorry. Sorry doesn't even begin to explain my shock and sorrow over reading this. After all he has fought through, after all you have endured, I'm just so sorry.

Katy, if you read this anytime in the near future, my love and prayers are with you and with all of your families. I'm so damn sorry.

Michael Groff's Obituary

What!??!!?!? Oh my goodness - my heart is breaking for you, Katy. I am so incredibly sorry. Sorry doesn't even begin to explain my shock and sorrow over reading this. After all he has fought through, after all you have endured, I'm just so sorry.

Katy, if you read this anytime in the near future, my love and prayers are with you and with all of your families. I'm so damn sorry.

Michael Groff's Obituary

Michael Groff's Obituary

Michael Groff's Obituary

M

MCGrad2006

Michael Groff's Obituary

Thank you Mel! I had looked for this but didnt find it a few days ago...thank you!

RIP Mike...you are and always will be an inspiration to all of us fighting this disease...and to everyone who knew you! Breathe Easy

M

MCGrad2006

Michael Groff's Obituary

Thank you Mel! I had looked for this but didnt find it a few days ago...thank you!

RIP Mike...you are and always will be an inspiration to all of us fighting this disease...and to everyone who knew you! Breathe Easy

M

MCGrad2006

Michael Groff's Obituary

M

MCGrad2006

Michael Groff's Obituary

M

MCGrad2006

Michael Groff's Obituary

lizzy

This is so sad, I have followed Mikes transplant story and was so happy for him. My heart goes out to Kathy and Mikes family.

lizzy

This is so sad, I have followed Mikes transplant story and was so happy for him. My heart goes out to Kathy and Mikes family.

lizzy

lizzy

lizzy