MicKey button covering for sports?

ChristiansMommy

Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about what to use to cover or add padding to protect the MicKey button during sports? My son, who is 6, plays soccer and we're nervous about getting the soccer ball in the stomach, and I've asked around town if there is anything out there for something like this, but nothing....
If anyone has any info or suggestions, I'm open to it...
Thanks!

ChristiansMommy

Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about what to use to cover or add padding to protect the MicKey button during sports? My son, who is 6, plays soccer and we're nervous about getting the soccer ball in the stomach, and I've asked around town if there is anything out there for something like this, but nothing....
If anyone has any info or suggestions, I'm open to it...
Thanks!

ChristiansMommy

Hi everyone!
<br />Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about what to use to cover or add padding to protect the MicKey button during sports? My son, who is 6, plays soccer and we're nervous about getting the soccer ball in the stomach, and I've asked around town if there is anything out there for something like this, but nothing....
<br />If anyone has any info or suggestions, I'm open to it...
<br />Thanks!

M

Mommafirst

If you contact your rep for the Vest, they can give you a foam material that you can cut into a donut shape. Its meant to cushion between the vest and the g-button. We asked about it for gymnastics -- and they gave us that to cusion her tube.

M

Mommafirst

If you contact your rep for the Vest, they can give you a foam material that you can cut into a donut shape. Its meant to cushion between the vest and the g-button. We asked about it for gymnastics -- and they gave us that to cusion her tube.

M

Mommafirst