Military Move

Liza

Bella, sorry to sound like I was talking down to you. I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I myself don't need the stress either so I'll remove it and say good luck with what you need.

Nicole

Since you are not currently enrolled in EFMP, not sure if the orders can be stopped at this point.

Don't know what branch you are in, but have your husband go talk to to his First Shirt or the commander and explain the issues. They should be able to get in touch with the right people to find out what your options are.

Nicole

Since you are not currently enrolled in EFMP, not sure if the orders can be stopped at this point.

Don't know what branch you are in, but have your husband go talk to to his First Shirt or the commander and explain the issues. They should be able to get in touch with the right people to find out what your options are.

Nicole

<br />
<br />Don't know what branch you are in, but have your husband go talk to to his First Shirt or the commander and explain the issues. They should be able to get in touch with the right people to find out what your options are.