Miner's Son has CF

stillkicking

I heard on the Today show yesterday, that one of the 4 trapped miners (W. Virginia) has a son with CF. He apparently had a really difficult year with his health last year. Here's hoping and praying they are able to find his Dad alive!!!

stillkicking

I heard on the Today show yesterday, that one of the 4 trapped miners (W. Virginia) has a son with CF. He apparently had a really difficult year with his health last year. Here's hoping and praying they are able to find his Dad alive!!!

stillkicking

stillkicking

stillkicking