Miralax-how often/dosage?

W

windex125

I used Miralax for a short time my BM are never when they shd be, either it's all day, or nothing I started to drink a 5oz glass of prune juice every morning and it does taste alittle nasty, but guess what, within a hr. I am so happy, now I know I can leave the house. I started this about a year ago and it works great for me.I also add some dry prunes in as a snack when I feel like it. Give it a try?

shamrock

Sounds like you are blocked. I had the *exact* same symptoms as you, and was really surprised by how impacted I actually was. I also had normal and regular bowel motions, which was why I was so surprised.

shamrock

Sounds like you are blocked. I had the *exact* same symptoms as you, and was really surprised by how impacted I actually was. I also had normal and regular bowel motions, which was why I was so surprised.

shamrock