Miralax

LoveForHalsey

My daughter is on Miralax PRN. We usually give her once a week, half dose twice a day. She doesn't seem to have a big laxitive stool but it does help her not to strain so much. Just wondering about others outcomes???

LoveForHalsey

My daughter is on Miralax PRN. We usually give her once a week, half dose twice a day. She doesn't seem to have a big laxitive stool but it does help her not to strain so much. Just wondering about others outcomes???

LoveForHalsey

LoveForHalsey

LoveForHalsey

JazzysMom

The idea is to keep things "flowing". It shouldnt be like a full clean out like with the meds before a colonoscopy, but rather to avoid blockages or rectal prolapse by assuring easy bowel movements.

If that is what you have then you are good....it might vary a bit depending on liquid intake & types of foods eaten.

JazzysMom

The idea is to keep things "flowing". It shouldnt be like a full clean out like with the meds before a colonoscopy, but rather to avoid blockages or rectal prolapse by assuring easy bowel movements.

If that is what you have then you are good....it might vary a bit depending on liquid intake & types of foods eaten.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />If that is what you have then you are good....it might vary a bit depending on liquid intake & types of foods eaten.

fourkidsmom

My son hs been on Miralax - 1 capfull a day (17 grams) for the past 5 yrs. He also is on Lacutlose two times a day and has been on that over 6 yrs. He used to get alot of bowel blockages-- not so much lately- but we still continue the miralax and lactulose.

fourkidsmom

My son hs been on Miralax - 1 capfull a day (17 grams) for the past 5 yrs. He also is on Lacutlose two times a day and has been on that over 6 yrs. He used to get alot of bowel blockages-- not so much lately- but we still continue the miralax and lactulose.

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

amber682

My 4 year old son has been on it for about a year now, 1 and 1/2 tsp once a day. I give it to him at night and he poops first thing every morning. He had a lot of trouble with constipation, then pain, so then fear and holding it in, making it all worse.

It doesn't effect him like a stimulant laxative does, it just keeps his stool soft and keeps it moving.

amber682

My 4 year old son has been on it for about a year now, 1 and 1/2 tsp once a day. I give it to him at night and he poops first thing every morning. He had a lot of trouble with constipation, then pain, so then fear and holding it in, making it all worse.

It doesn't effect him like a stimulant laxative does, it just keeps his stool soft and keeps it moving.

amber682

amber682

amber682

<br />
<br />It doesn't effect him like a stimulant laxative does, it just keeps his stool soft and keeps it moving.