Miscarriage and trying again

J

jennylivingston

I'm so sorry you are going through this! I had a very early miscarriage--I wasn't even aware that I was pregnant until I lost it. I never knew what my due date would have been or even had a chance to be happy about the pregnancy, but it was still one of the hardest things I have EVER gone through. Thinking that I <i>could </i>have had a baby... that I may never be able to get pregnant again or even if I did that I wouldn't be able to sustain that life inside me... it awakened all these fears and concerns I didn't even know I had. I can only imagine how terrible it would have been had I known sooner.

Then I remember the resentment I began feeling towards women who were expecting. It had a very hard time with it for a year or so. It was like I was walking around with a giant hole in my stomach--I was always aware of that feeling of loss.

I know that the "comfort" and "advice" you recieve is probably a bit repetitive and maybe even annoying at times, but you just have to hold to the belief that IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU! I finally had a baby of my own in August and, maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like all the waiting and wanting it SO BADLY made it an <i>even more</i> amazing experience.

Best of luck and hang in there!

J

jennylivingston

I'm so sorry you are going through this! I had a very early miscarriage--I wasn't even aware that I was pregnant until I lost it. I never knew what my due date would have been or even had a chance to be happy about the pregnancy, but it was still one of the hardest things I have EVER gone through. Thinking that I <i>could </i>have had a baby... that I may never be able to get pregnant again or even if I did that I wouldn't be able to sustain that life inside me... it awakened all these fears and concerns I didn't even know I had. I can only imagine how terrible it would have been had I known sooner.

Then I remember the resentment I began feeling towards women who were expecting. It had a very hard time with it for a year or so. It was like I was walking around with a giant hole in my stomach--I was always aware of that feeling of loss.

I know that the "comfort" and "advice" you recieve is probably a bit repetitive and maybe even annoying at times, but you just have to hold to the belief that IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU! I finally had a baby of my own in August and, maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like all the waiting and wanting it SO BADLY made it an <i>even more</i> amazing experience.

J

jennylivingston

J

jennylivingston

J

jennylivingston

<br />
<br />Then I remember the resentment I began feeling towards women who were expecting. It had a very hard time with it for a year or so. It was like I was walking around with a giant hole in my stomach--I was always aware of that feeling of loss.
<br />
<br />I know that the "comfort" and "advice" you recieve is probably a bit repetitive and maybe even annoying at times, but you just have to hold to the belief that IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU! I finally had a baby of my own in August and, maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like all the waiting and wanting it SO BADLY made it an <i>even more</i> amazing experience.
<br />
<br />Best of luck and hang in there!

Melissa75

Administrator
((HUGS)) I feel for you. A miscarriage takes away your confidence that everything might just go fine. But sometimes things do...I hope you get pregnant soon and it's a smooth, easy pregnancy.

Melissa75

Administrator
((HUGS)) I feel for you. A miscarriage takes away your confidence that everything might just go fine. But sometimes things do...I hope you get pregnant soon and it's a smooth, easy pregnancy.

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Melissa75

Administrator

Robinadh

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I haven't had a miscarriage but I do know what its like to want a baby badly. My husband & I tried to conceive for 6 years before we finally had our twins last April. What ever you do, don't try to stress about it too much. I know that sounds hard but it will make a real difference. We were starting the process of adopting a toddler when I got pregnant. If we suceeded, so will you! Stay positive & you'll both get thru it!

Robinadh

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I haven't had a miscarriage but I do know what its like to want a baby badly. My husband & I tried to conceive for 6 years before we finally had our twins last April. What ever you do, don't try to stress about it too much. I know that sounds hard but it will make a real difference. We were starting the process of adopting a toddler when I got pregnant. If we suceeded, so will you! Stay positive & you'll both get thru it!

Robinadh

Robinadh

Robinadh

Kristen

First off, (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry you are going through this, and I think it is totally normal to feel the way you do around your due date. I remember, after I had my m/c being so scared that I would either not get PG again or not be able to sustain a pregnancy. I think that is normal too. I am also sorry about the roadblocks you are hitting. It is so, so hard when you want something so badly and things keep happening that won't let you even TRY for it. I REALLY hope things are turning around for you and you will be pregnant again very soon. I'll be thinking of you!!

Kristen

First off, (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry you are going through this, and I think it is totally normal to feel the way you do around your due date. I remember, after I had my m/c being so scared that I would either not get PG again or not be able to sustain a pregnancy. I think that is normal too. I am also sorry about the roadblocks you are hitting. It is so, so hard when you want something so badly and things keep happening that won't let you even TRY for it. I REALLY hope things are turning around for you and you will be pregnant again very soon. I'll be thinking of you!!

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen