missed period

missmary083

Hey all so I have an 8yr old ready but I am almost a week late, and on the pill so I know my days r not off. I did miss a few pills, I took a test and it said neg, I have cramps n back pain and everything else that comes along with getting my period but no period. Any thoughts. Did I take the test to early?

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi Mary,

When I was pregnant I felt exactly as you are describing. I had cramps, back pain, sore boobs etc. I didn't even consider pregnancy as a possibility because I swore my period was going to start at any moment (and because we had been trying for so long I didn't think it was a possibility). My pregnancy test 4 days after my missed period showed a very faint positive. How many days late were you when you took the test? Most say they can detect even a few days before a missed period but not with as much accuracy. I would say if you took the test at a week late, it should have been able to detect pregnancy. But if you took it at only a day or two late, maybe not. Also, have you been on IVs at all this month? IV's have messed with my periods in the past, and I generally have very regular periods.

That's all I can think of for now! Let us know what you find out!

Autumn

missmary083

it's a neg

Hey guys. Thanks. But Ithe test were correct I ended up getting it a week later. Heavy ass hell n kill back cramps might I add thank for everything wish all u the luck