missing school when sick/inpatient

MOME2RT

How much school does your child miss during a school year? What do you do when they are home but have IV meds? We usually keep Reece home until meds are done. I hate for him to miss so much school though.

He does get his lessons while in the hosptial with the school program here. When he gets home, the homebound teacher comes to the house, but I hate him missing school.

MOME2RT

How much school does your child miss during a school year? What do you do when they are home but have IV meds? We usually keep Reece home until meds are done. I hate for him to miss so much school though.

He does get his lessons while in the hosptial with the school program here. When he gets home, the homebound teacher comes to the house, but I hate him missing school.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />He does get his lessons while in the hosptial with the school program here. When he gets home, the homebound teacher comes to the house, but I hate him missing school.

debs2girls

Cheyenne misses huge amounts of school. We dont have home bound, but she is able to make up the missed work. The thing that I worry about is whether or not I am teaching her how she is supposed to do the work and what will happen as she progresses in grades.

debs2girls

Cheyenne misses huge amounts of school. We dont have home bound, but she is able to make up the missed work. The thing that I worry about is whether or not I am teaching her how she is supposed to do the work and what will happen as she progresses in grades.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />

adamsants

The school here with Adam have always been so good. he gets to make up the work and they really don't hold it against him.

He goes to school with ivs and the nurse will hook him up and disconnect him as long as it is the elastic ball.

so far no real issues with school.

adamsants

The school here with Adam have always been so good. he gets to make up the work and they really don't hold it against him.

He goes to school with ivs and the nurse will hook him up and disconnect him as long as it is the elastic ball.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />He goes to school with ivs and the nurse will hook him up and disconnect him as long as it is the elastic ball.
<br />
<br />so far no real issues with school.

T

TonyaH

Hey Leah,
We have actually had trouble with bullies threatening to pull Andrew's picc line out at school. The first two piccs he had allowed him to go back to school once he was discharged. I would just meet him up at school midday to run his 12:00. However, now with the bully problem he is home for the entire course. The last time he was in the hospital he was out of school for a month. We have not used homebound teachers yet, but I won't hesitate next time. The older he gets the harder it gets for me to teach him using today's methods.

T

TonyaH

Hey Leah,
We have actually had trouble with bullies threatening to pull Andrew's picc line out at school. The first two piccs he had allowed him to go back to school once he was discharged. I would just meet him up at school midday to run his 12:00. However, now with the bully problem he is home for the entire course. The last time he was in the hospital he was out of school for a month. We have not used homebound teachers yet, but I won't hesitate next time. The older he gets the harder it gets for me to teach him using today's methods.

T

TonyaH

Hey Leah,

T

TonyaH

Hey Leah,

T

TonyaH

Hey Leah,
<br />We have actually had trouble with bullies threatening to pull Andrew's picc line out at school. The first two piccs he had allowed him to go back to school once he was discharged. I would just meet him up at school midday to run his 12:00. However, now with the bully problem he is home for the entire course. The last time he was in the hospital he was out of school for a month. We have not used homebound teachers yet, but I won't hesitate next time. The older he gets the harder it gets for me to teach him using today's methods.