MMS

Tisha

Liz:
I've been using (just for a couple weeks) LifeWave Aeon patches. They don't introduce any substance (whether natural or chemical) in your body, just activate Chinese meridian points. A friend told me about them, who had been using another type of the same brand, with very good results on pain.

These are supposed to work for inflammation, and aside from the lungs, I suffer from daily bloating after eating - all day - and it's pretty distressing. So I decided to give it a try. The 30-patch packet costs 50 dollars when buying them 3 at a time, and I decided to combine them with Glutathione patches (for immune system) and Carnosine (for general health). I cannot say much about the latter two, but when putting on 2 Aeon patches at the same time, in specific points, within half an hour I was breathing better. And after 3 days of using them, I realized my belly wasn't bloating at all! So if it only were for the digestive part, I think it's worth it (no tight jeans anymore, yay!). And if in time it reduces the lung inflammation, which in turn reduces the amount of mucus (and feeding for the Pseudomonas) I think it could be very good.

If then MMS gets rid of the pseudomonas, the worst part of CF would be over! (my digestive system is pretty much under control with 1/2 Creon per meal).

For more info on the patches, you can read at http://www.lifewave.com/shamay which is where I bought them. They have some 40+ double-blind clinical studies on it, so I feel pretty safe.

Tisha

Liz:
<br />I've been using (just for a couple weeks) LifeWave Aeon patches. They don't introduce any substance (whether natural or chemical) in your body, just activate Chinese meridian points. A friend told me about them, who had been using another type of the same brand, with very good results on pain.
<br />
<br />These are supposed to work for inflammation, and aside from the lungs, I suffer from daily bloating after eating - all day - and it's pretty distressing. So I decided to give it a try. The 30-patch packet costs 50 dollars when buying them 3 at a time, and I decided to combine them with Glutathione patches (for immune system) and Carnosine (for general health). I cannot say much about the latter two, but when putting on 2 Aeon patches at the same time, in specific points, within half an hour I was breathing better. And after 3 days of using them, I realized my belly wasn't bloating at all! So if it only were for the digestive part, I think it's worth it (no tight jeans anymore, yay!). And if in time it reduces the lung inflammation, which in turn reduces the amount of mucus (and feeding for the Pseudomonas) I think it could be very good.
<br />
<br />If then MMS gets rid of the pseudomonas, the worst part of CF would be over! (my digestive system is pretty much under control with 1/2 Creon per meal).
<br />
<br />For more info on the patches, you can read at http://www.lifewave.com/shamay which is where I bought them. They have some 40+ double-blind clinical studies on it, so I feel pretty safe.

anideli

How are you with the MMS???

Hello Thread,

I read your message on MMS of a year ago.
I would very much like to know if you continued it.
And if so how if works for you of may be for others with CF.
I have ordered the stuf to try om myself.
It souds all so prommissing.
My son has CF.
He is 29 years old now and still doing rather well.
Wish you all the best.
Love to hear from you

Anideli