More than CF

J

JORDANSMOM

Yes.. Jordan is 11 was diagnosed @ 5 months, had a brain bleed @7months (from cf), cystic fibrosis related diabetes,( hes now wearing an insulin pump, and was also diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and has already had his liver transplant. He struggles in school as well and is on an IEP. Believe me he was dealt more than his share.

J

JORDANSMOM

Yes.. Jordan is 11 was diagnosed @ 5 months, had a brain bleed @7months (from cf), cystic fibrosis related diabetes,( hes now wearing an insulin pump, and was also diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver and has already had his liver transplant. He struggles in school as well and is on an IEP. Believe me he was dealt more than his share.

J

JORDANSMOM

J

JORDANSMOM

J

JORDANSMOM

jimiv

I am a little concerned after reading this. Parker was asking me if the pulmonary camp he is going to this year would be full of kids with ADHD as well. This has been a constant problem with his eating while taking this medications. I am going to try to get a better diagnosis for his mental health side. CF, ADHD, combined with divorced parents and moving a couple of times, topped off with his feeding tube and understanding of the factors of his illness. We shall see what comes from this. Lets just say that summer brings us this year.

jimiv

I am a little concerned after reading this. Parker was asking me if the pulmonary camp he is going to this year would be full of kids with ADHD as well. This has been a constant problem with his eating while taking this medications. I am going to try to get a better diagnosis for his mental health side. CF, ADHD, combined with divorced parents and moving a couple of times, topped off with his feeding tube and understanding of the factors of his illness. We shall see what comes from this. Lets just say that summer brings us this year.

jimiv

jimiv

jimiv