Most thorough test?

Alyssa

I'm going to have Julie contact you -- she knows the in's and out's of Tricare and doctor referrals. That does make it a little more difficult to get to the right doctor.

Do you know how the PM (private message) works on this site? I'll have Julie contact you through that or just post on this tread - either way I think she'll have some input for you.

Alyssa

I'm going to have Julie contact you -- she knows the in's and out's of Tricare and doctor referrals. That does make it a little more difficult to get to the right doctor.

Do you know how the PM (private message) works on this site? I'll have Julie contact you through that or just post on this tread - either way I think she'll have some input for you.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

mlejcbs

Thank you both.

I appreciate that Alyssa. I have never used PM here but I see where the messages would be. Thanks!

Emily

mlejcbs

Thank you both.

I appreciate that Alyssa. I have never used PM here but I see where the messages would be. Thanks!

Emily

mlejcbs

Thank you both.

Emily

mlejcbs

Thank you both.

Emily

mlejcbs

Thank you both.

Emily

julie

Emily I'm AD and my husband has CF. We had the AMBRY test done on me before we concieved. I went to the AMBRY website and printed out all the information for the doctor that I could find. Specifically, they had a page that was about billing and insurance stuff, and how to get a pre-authorization done. So my husband's CF doctor (works at Naval Medical Center San Diego) got working on it to order it for me.

Is your DD seeing a pulmonologist? Where do you guys live? I can try to get you some more help with that info.

julie

Emily I'm AD and my husband has CF. We had the AMBRY test done on me before we concieved. I went to the AMBRY website and printed out all the information for the doctor that I could find. Specifically, they had a page that was about billing and insurance stuff, and how to get a pre-authorization done. So my husband's CF doctor (works at Naval Medical Center San Diego) got working on it to order it for me.

Is your DD seeing a pulmonologist? Where do you guys live? I can try to get you some more help with that info.

julie

julie

julie

mlejcbs

No she has not seen a pulmonologist - she hasn't had major pulmonary issues which is another reason her GI doctor is so convinced she can not have CF. We live in Virginia Beach. I am in t he process of switching doctors. I think we will be going to CHKD since there is one there that is a network provider. I just want to see what the ped thinks about him first. I don't really have any other way to find out about him that I know of.

Thank you for your help!

mlejcbs

No she has not seen a pulmonologist - she hasn't had major pulmonary issues which is another reason her GI doctor is so convinced she can not have CF. We live in Virginia Beach. I am in t he process of switching doctors. I think we will be going to CHKD since there is one there that is a network provider. I just want to see what the ped thinks about him first. I don't really have any other way to find out about him that I know of.

Thank you for your help!

mlejcbs

Thank you for your help!

mlejcbs

Thank you for your help!

mlejcbs

Thank you for your help!