Mother's of pre-teens..

Liza

Hi Tonya, Thank you. The girls are close. Of course not always but now that they are older, so much more so.

I am so happy to hear that there are a few who responded to you and that Andrew will get to have some e-mail buddies. I completely understand your hesitation at not quite letting him come on the boards just yet. Like I said before, it is hard.

I hope he feels better soon. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Liza

Hi Tonya, Thank you. The girls are close. Of course not always but now that they are older, so much more so.

I am so happy to hear that there are a few who responded to you and that Andrew will get to have some e-mail buddies. I completely understand your hesitation at not quite letting him come on the boards just yet. Like I said before, it is hard.

Liza

Liza

Liza

LisaGreene

Hi Tonya,
My son Jacob is 9 and I think he would love to make friends with your son. Jacob had his first PICC line about 6 months ago so he can relate to what your son is going through. Feel free to email me if you'd like to explore.
Take Care

LisaGreene

Hi Tonya,
My son Jacob is 9 and I think he would love to make friends with your son. Jacob had his first PICC line about 6 months ago so he can relate to what your son is going through. Feel free to email me if you'd like to explore.
Take Care

LisaGreene

Hi Tonya,
Take Care

LisaGreene

Hi Tonya,
Take Care

LisaGreene

Hi Tonya,
Take Care