Mouthwash recall (b cepacia)

princessjdc

I have the cool blue listerine mouth wash for plaque, now after reading this I dont think Ill use it anymore. I havent used it much but maybe 3 or 4 times. I also have ACT mouth was for restoring enamel and such for teeth, that bottle is almost gone.

Landy

Did anyone actually see a press release or anything where it actually identified the micro organism as cepacia??? I'm just not seeing it.

I did see where it was found in a hospital brand a few years ago, but did not actually see where cepecia was linked to the Agent Cool Blue recall.

Landy

Did anyone actually see a press release or anything where it actually identified the micro organism as cepacia??? I'm just not seeing it.

I did see where it was found in a hospital brand a few years ago, but did not actually see where cepecia was linked to the Agent Cool Blue recall.

Landy