Movie Foreverland

Daverog75

Hello,

Anybody else seen this? wondering what your thoughts are? I really did not like the fact that the guy was always looking at his coffin.

Dave, 38 w/cf and on the transplant list in toronto.

Twistofchaos

Not the best of movies. You can tell they took effort to inform themselves but then they stayed on the surface and were afraid to let the guy be more than a person with CF. So in the journey then nothing much eye opening happens for them or the viewer.

But honestly it has to be difficult to portray something like CF in a movie.
You want to give the general idea to people that know absolutely nothing about it.
And you want people to know it's a big deal so the protagonist has to have it severe/suffer enough so people get it.
But then you run the risk of scaring people poopless and some people with CF will feel insulted because it gives people the wrong idea about them and they feel their life is nothing like that.

All in all not a bad watch especially when dealing with CF somehow and glad it was made. 7/10 for effort.
(Can find plenty online streams for it now but not sure if I'll get IP banned for 300 years from this forum if I post a link so PM for link.)

Hah, plenty morbid CF'ers around and I can see how some could be coffindesign connoisseurs.