Moving! But not sure what is best?

Hi I'm 15 years old and will be moving soon. My mom and I HAVE to get out of Pittsburgh! Ever since I moved here I have been sick all the time and in and out of the hospital. We were thinking of Seattle or Arizona or Florida and maybe South Carolina....but it has to bee quick! I have been sick for 4 months straight and no medicine is helping me :( It seems each month I'm getting new problems and more medicine. My cystic fibrosis has never been this bad until we moved, please give me advice on where y'all think is a good place go.

CFSanDiego

Southern California! Millers Long beach is a great clinic and you can get year-round outdoor exercise. Surfing, swimming, running, bicycling, soccer....all great to clear the lungs.

jshet

So sorry to hear. We live about 40 min. from Pittsburgh and go to the cf clinic at childrens. My son sees dr. O. Have you talked to your cf doctor, if it is dr O or one of the others ther I am sure they would be happy to share their opinion with ph yo and your mom. Best of luck and I hope your health improves real soon. Janelle