moving to Maryland, need help!

folione

Children's National Medical Center (in Washington DC) is where my son goes. I believe that the Washington Hospital Center (next door to CNMC) is where they transition their adult CF patients.

DC area weather can be horribly humid in the summer and is prone to a pretty high pollen count in spring.

folione

Children's National Medical Center (in Washington DC) is where my son goes. I believe that the Washington Hospital Center (next door to CNMC) is where they transition their adult CF patients.

DC area weather can be horribly humid in the summer and is prone to a pretty high pollen count in spring.

folione

folione

folione

<br />
<br />DC area weather can be horribly humid in the summer and is prone to a pretty high pollen count in spring.

SuperRyan

Hello

My family lives in Germantown Maryland. My son goes to Children's in DC and I know a lot of the adults are still seen there. I work as a nurse manager at Washington Hospital Center (next door, what a coincidence)but I am not sure how many of the patients they are actually transitioning over BUT I do know a Pulmonologist here at Washington Hospital Center who is trained in Adult CF care. His name is Dr. Peter Levitt and I believe that he trained under my son's attending, Dr. Hollis Chaney. Dr. Levitt is excellent, in fact he was the first one I went to for advice when i found out that Ryan had CF. I will be happy to find out any info for you. In fact I am trying to call him now as we speak.

SuperRyan

Hello

My family lives in Germantown Maryland. My son goes to Children's in DC and I know a lot of the adults are still seen there. I work as a nurse manager at Washington Hospital Center (next door, what a coincidence)but I am not sure how many of the patients they are actually transitioning over BUT I do know a Pulmonologist here at Washington Hospital Center who is trained in Adult CF care. His name is Dr. Peter Levitt and I believe that he trained under my son's attending, Dr. Hollis Chaney. Dr. Levitt is excellent, in fact he was the first one I went to for advice when i found out that Ryan had CF. I will be happy to find out any info for you. In fact I am trying to call him now as we speak.

SuperRyan

Hello

SuperRyan

Hello

SuperRyan

Hello
<br />
<br />My family lives in Germantown Maryland. My son goes to Children's in DC and I know a lot of the adults are still seen there. I work as a nurse manager at Washington Hospital Center (next door, what a coincidence)but I am not sure how many of the patients they are actually transitioning over BUT I do know a Pulmonologist here at Washington Hospital Center who is trained in Adult CF care. His name is Dr. Peter Levitt and I believe that he trained under my son's attending, Dr. Hollis Chaney. Dr. Levitt is excellent, in fact he was the first one I went to for advice when i found out that Ryan had CF. I will be happy to find out any info for you. In fact I am trying to call him now as we speak.