Moving to New Brunswick NJ ..

croomabu

Hello,

My husband and I are moving to New Brunswick NJ with our 8mth old.( she is doing great thank goodness !) .We are leaving a wonderful centre in the Dallas Area and would appreciate any input regarding CF centres in this area.

many thanks !

croomabu

Hello,

My husband and I are moving to New Brunswick NJ with our 8mth old.( she is doing great thank goodness !) .We are leaving a wonderful centre in the Dallas Area and would appreciate any input regarding CF centres in this area.

many thanks !

croomabu

Hello,
<br />
<br />My husband and I are moving to New Brunswick NJ with our 8mth old.( she is doing great thank goodness !) .We are leaving a wonderful centre in the Dallas Area and would appreciate any input regarding CF centres in this area.
<br />
<br />many thanks !

missT

Hi, I have been going to St Vincents CF center. It is now moving over to Beth Isreal Hospital in NYC. Dr Berdella is the childrens doc and she is great and ultra experienced. There is also Columbia Pres uptown Manhattan. I do not go there but I hear great things about it. The doc is DiMango (may have spelled that wrong) but that is her name. I also live in NJ but I have always gone to centers in the city. Best of luck!

missT

Hi, I have been going to St Vincents CF center. It is now moving over to Beth Isreal Hospital in NYC. Dr Berdella is the childrens doc and she is great and ultra experienced. There is also Columbia Pres uptown Manhattan. I do not go there but I hear great things about it. The doc is DiMango (may have spelled that wrong) but that is her name. I also live in NJ but I have always gone to centers in the city. Best of luck!

missT

JennifersHope

They have a great CF center right in New Brunswick. UMDNJ has a huge childrens CF center. I used to live in NJ. I went to the Adults Morristown Clinc. THey were excellent but UMDNJ is known to be one of the better CF centers in NJ. If you are not happy there, there are several other options.......

Shop around until you find something you love

JennifersHope

They have a great CF center right in New Brunswick. UMDNJ has a huge childrens CF center. I used to live in NJ. I went to the Adults Morristown Clinc. THey were excellent but UMDNJ is known to be one of the better CF centers in NJ. If you are not happy there, there are several other options.......

Shop around until you find something you love

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Shop around until you find something you love

RistaGirly

Hello!
I am 22 w/cf and I go to UMDNJ in New Brunswick. I see Dr. Thomas Scanlin He is a wonderful doctor. He used to work at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and he moved his practice to New Brunswick. I def. recommend him! His team is great too!
And the nurses in the childrens hospital are soooo nice when admitted and the rooms are great!
If you have facebook, feel free to add me if you have any questions.
www.facebook.com/krystahujber

RistaGirly

Hello!
I am 22 w/cf and I go to UMDNJ in New Brunswick. I see Dr. Thomas Scanlin He is a wonderful doctor. He used to work at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and he moved his practice to New Brunswick. I def. recommend him! His team is great too!
And the nurses in the childrens hospital are soooo nice when admitted and the rooms are great!
If you have facebook, feel free to add me if you have any questions.
www.facebook.com/krystahujber

RistaGirly

Hello!
<br />I am 22 w/cf and I go to UMDNJ in New Brunswick. I see Dr. Thomas Scanlin He is a wonderful doctor. He used to work at CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) and he moved his practice to New Brunswick. I def. recommend him! His team is great too!
<br />And the nurses in the childrens hospital are soooo nice when admitted and the rooms are great!
<br />If you have facebook, feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<br />www.facebook.com/krystahujber
<br />

M

mneville

We live in Pt Pleasant NJ and I agree that Scanlin is great. When he ran CHOP, his center was among the top five in the nation. We have been to him twice for consults and have been very impressed!!

We use Monmouth Medical Center with DR Zanni. They have about 100 patients. Dr Zanni is closer and we are 100% happy with him. He treats Aidan and our entire family with amazing care. He is aggressive when necessary but also willing to work with the child's personality. Good luck with your decision. Either one is a great one! Plus there is CHOP which is always rated as one of the best!

Megan

M

mneville

We live in Pt Pleasant NJ and I agree that Scanlin is great. When he ran CHOP, his center was among the top five in the nation. We have been to him twice for consults and have been very impressed!!

We use Monmouth Medical Center with DR Zanni. They have about 100 patients. Dr Zanni is closer and we are 100% happy with him. He treats Aidan and our entire family with amazing care. He is aggressive when necessary but also willing to work with the child's personality. Good luck with your decision. Either one is a great one! Plus there is CHOP which is always rated as one of the best!

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />We use Monmouth Medical Center with DR Zanni. They have about 100 patients. Dr Zanni is closer and we are 100% happy with him. He treats Aidan and our entire family with amazing care. He is aggressive when necessary but also willing to work with the child's personality. Good luck with your decision. Either one is a great one! Plus there is CHOP which is always rated as one of the best!
<br />
<br />Megan