MRSA and port

Jbenjamin152

I have cultured for MRSA in my lungs and I have had a port since they were placed in your stomache looking like a HUGE belly button...painful place if u ask me. I now have a PowerPort, I enjoy this as I get poked 1 or 2 times the whole stay...well actually I have a double so it's 1 or 2 each side,(1 if I stay a week, 2 if I stay two weeks) I believe it is one of the best ways to administer antibiotics, and anything else, they can even draw your blood from it, instead of dealing with ALL THOSE DARN IV's

Jbenjamin152

I have cultured for MRSA in my lungs and I have had a port since they were placed in your stomache looking like a HUGE belly button...painful place if u ask me. I now have a PowerPort, I enjoy this as I get poked 1 or 2 times the whole stay...well actually I have a double so it's 1 or 2 each side,(1 if I stay a week, 2 if I stay two weeks) I believe it is one of the best ways to administer antibiotics, and anything else, they can even draw your blood from it, instead of dealing with ALL THOSE DARN IV's

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

In my teenage years I had a total of over 30 picc lines places, on average 5 a year, I wish I had had the option to say I wanted a port...My mom said no that the first port, the one in my stomach failed and at the time I needed surgery to have it removed and she couldn't see me go thru the meds that put u under...but when I turned 18 I got a port within a few days. I have had 2 since then and I am 25 now. They are so advanced that u can have ANY test with them, cat scan, pet scan, cat scan with contrast and IV meds, It is just my opinion but do some research on google...google power port. My power port was just placed in May and I didn't have to flush it till October 5 months, there is a 6 month limit...has to be flushed within 6 months.

Jbenjamin152

In my teenage years I had a total of over 30 picc lines places, on average 5 a year, I wish I had had the option to say I wanted a port...My mom said no that the first port, the one in my stomach failed and at the time I needed surgery to have it removed and she couldn't see me go thru the meds that put u under...but when I turned 18 I got a port within a few days. I have had 2 since then and I am 25 now. They are so advanced that u can have ANY test with them, cat scan, pet scan, cat scan with contrast and IV meds, It is just my opinion but do some research on google...google power port. My power port was just placed in May and I didn't have to flush it till October 5 months, there is a 6 month limit...has to be flushed within 6 months.

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152

Jbenjamin152