MRSA FREE !

ChevyZ71

I am on vanconmyacin right now for MRSA. I got MRSA a year ago while in a crappy hospital, I truley believe that MRSA is the reason I have been in the hospital 6 times in less than a year. I just got out a couple days ago and am now on home IVs.

While I was in the hospital the didnt isolate for MRSA but I told my doctor to put me in isolation becuase I didnt want to spread it or catch anything elses, im already sick and dont need to be sicker, if I have to give up my freedom to stay healthy I will.

ChevyZ71

I am on vanconmyacin right now for MRSA. I got MRSA a year ago while in a crappy hospital, I truley believe that MRSA is the reason I have been in the hospital 6 times in less than a year. I just got out a couple days ago and am now on home IVs.

While I was in the hospital the didnt isolate for MRSA but I told my doctor to put me in isolation becuase I didnt want to spread it or catch anything elses, im already sick and dont need to be sicker, if I have to give up my freedom to stay healthy I will.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />While I was in the hospital the didnt isolate for MRSA but I told my doctor to put me in isolation becuase I didnt want to spread it or catch anything elses, im already sick and dont need to be sicker, if I have to give up my freedom to stay healthy I will.

bananagirl

I got MRSA in like 3rd grade and was put into isolation i only tested posative for it once but was told i would never be out of isolation then later they decided if u were free of it for a certain amount of time u could get off. so in 9th grade i was out of it but then that summer i got it again and was put back into isolation. Ick!

bananagirl

I got MRSA in like 3rd grade and was put into isolation i only tested posative for it once but was told i would never be out of isolation then later they decided if u were free of it for a certain amount of time u could get off. so in 9th grade i was out of it but then that summer i got it again and was put back into isolation. Ick!

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl