MRSA

coltsfan715

When I first started culturing MRSA I didn't feel much different. I went in the hospital for a Psuedo excerbation and when they did a culture they just so happened to find MRSA as well.

For me I never had many different feelings until I hit around 21 (I started culturing MRSA at 16). When I turned 21 I started having more MRSA related flare ups.

As time passed I could always tell it was a MRSA flare up cause I would cough up stuff that was a different consistency when it was MRSA. With MRSA it was always super thick and with Psuedo it was a bit thinner.

Also the MRSA sputum made me want to vomit. I can't realy smell but I could smell it in my nose and the taste was God awful. I would not want to eat and would just overall feel like crap. Where as when I was having Psuedo flare ups I felt bad but I would still be functional for the most part. With MRSA I never wanted to do anything cause I was constantly exhausted.

I don't know if I felt any other major differences I will say though I was always able to predict the predominant bug in my cultures based on the taste of my sputum. That was the major giveaway for me.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

When I first started culturing MRSA I didn't feel much different. I went in the hospital for a Psuedo excerbation and when they did a culture they just so happened to find MRSA as well.

For me I never had many different feelings until I hit around 21 (I started culturing MRSA at 16). When I turned 21 I started having more MRSA related flare ups.

As time passed I could always tell it was a MRSA flare up cause I would cough up stuff that was a different consistency when it was MRSA. With MRSA it was always super thick and with Psuedo it was a bit thinner.

Also the MRSA sputum made me want to vomit. I can't realy smell but I could smell it in my nose and the taste was God awful. I would not want to eat and would just overall feel like crap. Where as when I was having Psuedo flare ups I felt bad but I would still be functional for the most part. With MRSA I never wanted to do anything cause I was constantly exhausted.

I don't know if I felt any other major differences I will say though I was always able to predict the predominant bug in my cultures based on the taste of my sputum. That was the major giveaway for me.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />For me I never had many different feelings until I hit around 21 (I started culturing MRSA at 16). When I turned 21 I started having more MRSA related flare ups.
<br />
<br />As time passed I could always tell it was a MRSA flare up cause I would cough up stuff that was a different consistency when it was MRSA. With MRSA it was always super thick and with Psuedo it was a bit thinner.
<br />
<br />Also the MRSA sputum made me want to vomit. I can't realy smell but I could smell it in my nose and the taste was God awful. I would not want to eat and would just overall feel like crap. Where as when I was having Psuedo flare ups I felt bad but I would still be functional for the most part. With MRSA I never wanted to do anything cause I was constantly exhausted.
<br />
<br />I don't know if I felt any other major differences I will say though I was always able to predict the predominant bug in my cultures based on the taste of my sputum. That was the major giveaway for me.
<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />Lindsey