MRSA!!

flatfordl

Our daughter has had MRSA for almost a year. At each CF clinic visit they do a throat culture and she grows it every time, each time a little stronger. So far we have seen no signs of it causing her problems. Believe it or not in the 4 years since her diagnoses she has had no coughing spells, colds, sinus infections or flu.

The only way we even know she has CF is because of the digestive stuff. (Of course the sweat test results and genetic test results were positive)

So our experience with it has not been too bad.

I sincerely hope yours is the same!

flatfordl

Our daughter has had MRSA for almost a year. At each CF clinic visit they do a throat culture and she grows it every time, each time a little stronger. So far we have seen no signs of it causing her problems. Believe it or not in the 4 years since her diagnoses she has had no coughing spells, colds, sinus infections or flu.

The only way we even know she has CF is because of the digestive stuff. (Of course the sweat test results and genetic test results were positive)

flatfordl

flatfordl

flatfordl

<br />
<br />The only way we even know she has CF is because of the digestive stuff. (Of course the sweat test results and genetic test results were positive)
<br />
<br />So our experience with it has not been too bad.
<br />
<br />I sincerely hope yours is the same!

janddburke

my daughter Jess cultured MRSA about 2 years ago. to be completely honest her PFT's have never NEVER been better. soooooooooooo, basically we are following the practice of "it's not a problem unless it's a problem" Business as usual.

janddburke

my daughter Jess cultured MRSA about 2 years ago. to be completely honest her PFT's have never NEVER been better. soooooooooooo, basically we are following the practice of "it's not a problem unless it's a problem" Business as usual.

janddburke

janddburke

janddburke