mucolyxir

M

moxie1

I think it's working, but I don't have conclusive evidence at this point. I will have pulmonary function tests in two weeks again and I am also getting a home FEV1 meter so we'll see what they have to say.

In general, I am feeling well (despite the horrible humidity) and I am getting alot of stuff out because it is nice and thin. Sorry to be disgusting, but I describe it as my phelgm is now like watery gravy instead of thick pudding.

M

moxie1

I think it's working, but I don't have conclusive evidence at this point. I will have pulmonary function tests in two weeks again and I am also getting a home FEV1 meter so we'll see what they have to say.

In general, I am feeling well (despite the horrible humidity) and I am getting alot of stuff out because it is nice and thin. Sorry to be disgusting, but I describe it as my phelgm is now like watery gravy instead of thick pudding.

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

P

paws

Was just wondering if there were any updates from those of you trying this?

P

paws

P

paws

P

paws

P

paws