Mucus plugs

littletally

I have had plenty of mucus plugs in my day. What they are is harder than normal mucus that has been in the lungs long enough to become harder. If you are able to cough them up it feels absolutely great to get them out. Sometimes getting them out is really hard though and can make you cough, gag, and throw up at times.
Mine range in the colors from black to dark green. I've been told the black ones are from blood in the lungs that dried in the mucus.

So I guess that's my info on the subject!

Nikki
30 yr old cf'er

littletally

I have had plenty of mucus plugs in my day. What they are is harder than normal mucus that has been in the lungs long enough to become harder. If you are able to cough them up it feels absolutely great to get them out. Sometimes getting them out is really hard though and can make you cough, gag, and throw up at times.
Mine range in the colors from black to dark green. I've been told the black ones are from blood in the lungs that dried in the mucus.

Nikki
30 yr old cf'er

littletally

Nikki
30 yr old cf'er

littletally

Nikki
30 yr old cf'er

littletally

<br />Mine range in the colors from black to dark green. I've been told the black ones are from blood in the lungs that dried in the mucus.
<br />
<br />So I guess that's my info on the subject!
<br />
<br />Nikki
<br />30 yr old cf'er

J

JenniferRose65

I wasn't sure if it was something that naturally occurred or what. But thank you all for your descriptions!
I don't believe I've ever coughed up any. It seems like it's definitely something I'd notice.

Thanks so much for your all the responses!

Jen

J

JenniferRose65

I wasn't sure if it was something that naturally occurred or what. But thank you all for your descriptions!
I don't believe I've ever coughed up any. It seems like it's definitely something I'd notice.

Jen

J

JenniferRose65

Jen

J

JenniferRose65

Jen

J

JenniferRose65

<br />I don't believe I've ever coughed up any. It seems like it's definitely something I'd notice.
<br />
<br />Thanks so much for your all the responses!
<br />
<br />Jen