mucus

bigstar

im 18 and ive done this all my life...I know its bad but my therapists say it is not the end of the word.Physio is the most importand to them....

bigstar

im 18 and ive done this all my life...I know its bad but my therapists say it is not the end of the word.Physio is the most importand to them....

nocode

Hi.
You are all right , i would just like to add that my doctor just recently told me that all the bugs contained in the mucus are killed/destroyed in the stomach, which is a good thing and there's no real harm in swallowing it (to my amazement, as i have thought all my life that it was a terrible thing to swallow mucus).

Vera, 23.

nocode

Hi.
You are all right , i would just like to add that my doctor just recently told me that all the bugs contained in the mucus are killed/destroyed in the stomach, which is a good thing and there's no real harm in swallowing it (to my amazement, as i have thought all my life that it was a terrible thing to swallow mucus).

Vera, 23.

nocode

Hi.

Vera, 23.

nocode

Hi.

Vera, 23.

nocode

Hi.

Vera, 23.

nocode

Hi.

Vera, 23.