mums fear

bmombtoo

Having a baby, during that first year seems to take over your like. I also know that having one that isn't welltakes an even bigger toll. Babies, and I gave raised three, now 24, 21 and 12, can't tell you what's wrong and thus they are often sicker before we figure out somethings wrong. Can't tell you the number of times I took them in for ears or colds to have the doctor tell me they are ok and two days later they are back in and needing antibiotics (that mother second sense).

You have alot on your plate and you will have to find sapce to take care of yourself. Yeah, sure....fine time? I became an advid reader of silly romance novels, they made me smile and didn't require alot from me. Whenever I could I did needlepoint (yeah that was seldom, so get something easy). I also took breaks from housework, let's say I gave up the need that it all had to be done today right now this minute. I was fortunate enough for awhile to be able to pay someone to clean once a week. When I couldn't afford it, I simply did the best I coud. Take those kind offers of can I do anything to help in to reality....let good friends fix a meal, cleanm a room, do a load of laundry. Watch junk TV. Even today, with Josh's new diagnosis, things still get overwhelming. I'm in graduate school and I can only do what I can do. If the bathrooms are clean and the dishes are done, and I can find a place to sit, than its good.

Hope this helps.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>bmombtoo</b></i>

I can only do what I can do. If the bathrooms are clean and the dishes are done, and I can find a place to sit, than its good.

Hope this helps.</end quote></div>

This struck my funny bone because at times its the best of the best!

JazzysMom

I can only do what I can do. If the bathrooms are clean and the dishes are done, and I can find a place to sit, than its good.

JazzysMom