Muscle cramps or twitches

Bauer

For cramping that is a result of low sodium try eating pickles, avocados,Chunky brand chicken noodle soup, or drinking tomato juice. All are very high in sodium and work great, especially after exercise or periods of exertion where you've lost a lot of salt.

Bauer

For cramping that is a result of low sodium try eating pickles, avocados,Chunky brand chicken noodle soup, or drinking tomato juice. All are very high in sodium and work great, especially after exercise or periods of exertion where you've lost a lot of salt.

cannedbread

I used to get the same thing starting about 6 months ago. It was particularly bad at night, and I mean BAD. I now take magnesium supplements and it is much better. You can get a blood test to test for magnesium if u wanted.

cannedbread

I used to get the same thing starting about 6 months ago. It was particularly bad at night, and I mean BAD. I now take magnesium supplements and it is much better. You can get a blood test to test for magnesium if u wanted.

cannedbread