my 1st tattoo

ambie20

its so weird how ppl know so little about our disease. i really have to get into detail so they understand lol.

well thanks for all the awesome comments!

ambie20

its so weird how ppl know so little about our disease. i really have to get into detail so they understand lol.

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

ambie20

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ambie20</b></i>

</end quote></div>

I hear you, yesterday my husband had one of those "your son will outgrow this though" conversations and he had to say, "no, he's going to get progressively worse (and will most likely lead to his demise". I was tell him last night how COOL your tattoo was and how I really need to talk to someone about getting the one I want.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

</end quote></div>

I hear you, yesterday my husband had one of those "your son will outgrow this though" conversations and he had to say, "no, he's going to get progressively worse (and will most likely lead to his demise". I was tell him last night how COOL your tattoo was and how I really need to talk to someone about getting the one I want.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

</end quote></div>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

</end quote></div>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

</end quote>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

</end quote>