My 29 year old nephew died of heart problems

P

PeteRose

My beautiful nephew died last Wesnesday on his way to bed of 3 different problems with his heart. (We were unaware of all of them). Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers as they go through this horrible time in their lives.

Thank You in advance,
Rosie 46w/cf

P

PeteRose

My beautiful nephew died last Wesnesday on his way to bed of 3 different problems with his heart. (We were unaware of all of them). Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers as they go through this horrible time in their lives.

Thank You in advance,
Rosie 46w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank You in advance,
Rosie 46w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank You in advance,
Rosie 46w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank You in advance,
Rosie 46w/cf

JORDYSMOM

Rosie

I'm just so sorry. I don't even know what else to say. I suppose there isn't much that I could say. I really am so very sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Rosie

I'm just so sorry. I don't even know what else to say. I suppose there isn't much that I could say. I really am so very sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Rosie

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Rosie

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Rosie

Stacey