My 29 year old nephew died of heart problems

P

PeteRose

Thank you for your thought everyone. They mean so much to me. Sunday was Danny's funeral and it was sad and wonderful at the same time. So many people turned to to say how much they loved him.

Last night we had to go to a funeral for one of my husband's friends. What a sad week for us. Life is so short - enjoy each day.

Again - thank you all,
Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Thank you for your thought everyone. They mean so much to me. Sunday was Danny's funeral and it was sad and wonderful at the same time. So many people turned to to say how much they loved him.

Last night we had to go to a funeral for one of my husband's friends. What a sad week for us. Life is so short - enjoy each day.

Again - thank you all,
Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Again - thank you all,
Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Again - thank you all,
Rosie 46 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Again - thank you all,
Rosie 46 w/cf