My 7 mo old son in testing stage

Demekadj

I forgot to ask earlier. Could it be a good sign that he doesn't seem to sweat much? Does CF cause you to sweat more or more easily?

All 3 of my kids have had eczema which has gotten progressively worse with each. We have to lotion him up just about every diaper change and he still gets really bad flare ups. His eczema problems alone are enough to keep us stressed out without all of his respiratory problems =( He can only wear soft cotton clothing with no textures and the most hypoallergenic soaps & detergents we can find.

Demekadj

I forgot to ask earlier. Could it be a good sign that he doesn't seem to sweat much? Does CF cause you to sweat more or more easily?

All 3 of my kids have had eczema which has gotten progressively worse with each. We have to lotion him up just about every diaper change and he still gets really bad flare ups. His eczema problems alone are enough to keep us stressed out without all of his respiratory problems =( He can only wear soft cotton clothing with no textures and the most hypoallergenic soaps & detergents we can find.

Demekadj

Demekadj

Demekadj

<br />
<br />All 3 of my kids have had eczema which has gotten progressively worse with each. We have to lotion him up just about every diaper change and he still gets really bad flare ups. His eczema problems alone are enough to keep us stressed out without all of his respiratory problems =( He can only wear soft cotton clothing with no textures and the most hypoallergenic soaps & detergents we can find.