My babies are turning one

julie

1 Year ago today, at this time, I was FRANTICALLY trying to reach Mark (who was casually packing away items in our storage unit to try and make more room in the house), signing all sorts of conscent forms (one for each baby and myself), and having my epidural placement checked. Ohhh I remember that day so well.

julie

1 Year ago today, at this time, I was FRANTICALLY trying to reach Mark (who was casually packing away items in our storage unit to try and make more room in the house), signing all sorts of conscent forms (one for each baby and myself), and having my epidural placement checked. Ohhh I remember that day so well.

julie

julie

julie

JennifersHope

Hey Julie, I don't have sound installed on my computer yet since it crashed but I can't wait to get it.. I just showed a friend your website today, she is pregnant from IVF and is having twins.. She will be reading your blog..

Her poor face almost fell off when I showed her your belly pictures .. She has to get her belly drained to related to to much fluid on her ovaries.. She is only carrying twins, but she is tiny like you are..

Those kids are so cute and they look so grown and healthy...

You guys are doing a great job, today I was telling my friend about how when you were trying to get approval for IVF I was trying to get my job in the ER and that we went through hell together and that is when we bonded..

Now we both have what we want...

JennifersHope

Hey Julie, I don't have sound installed on my computer yet since it crashed but I can't wait to get it.. I just showed a friend your website today, she is pregnant from IVF and is having twins.. She will be reading your blog..

Her poor face almost fell off when I showed her your belly pictures .. She has to get her belly drained to related to to much fluid on her ovaries.. She is only carrying twins, but she is tiny like you are..

You guys are doing a great job, today I was telling my friend about how when you were trying to get approval for IVF I was trying to get my job in the ER and that we went through hell together and that is when we bonded..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope