My baby and tobi

ashmomo

When my daughter was just in the hospital, they would do her nebs when she was sleeping. They said that is fine. She had Tobi while in the hospital. She does not need her mouth open, they would even do it with her pacifier in her mouth. I would not try to make it any worse than it already is for her. My opinion...I can't imagine putting a nose plug on my daughter! She would freak! (unless it was completely medically necessary, but from my experience I have been told this is not a problem.) Hope this helps!

ashmomo

When my daughter was just in the hospital, they would do her nebs when she was sleeping. They said that is fine. She had Tobi while in the hospital. She does not need her mouth open, they would even do it with her pacifier in her mouth. I would not try to make it any worse than it already is for her. My opinion...I can't imagine putting a nose plug on my daughter! She would freak! (unless it was completely medically necessary, but from my experience I have been told this is not a problem.) Hope this helps!

ashmomo

ashmomo

ashmomo

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

We do the same thing as ashmomo, Graycie will sometimes open her mouth for alittle while and even try to lick the inside of the mask. Mostly she has her paci stuck into her mouth during the procedure. Putting a nose plug on her would make her go crazy. We fight her already for her enyzmes and won't add to her stress over nebs. She also is encouraged to hold the mask and praised when she does a good job because she hates the elastic that goes around her head.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

We do the same thing as ashmomo, Graycie will sometimes open her mouth for alittle while and even try to lick the inside of the mask. Mostly she has her paci stuck into her mouth during the procedure. Putting a nose plug on her would make her go crazy. We fight her already for her enyzmes and won't add to her stress over nebs. She also is encouraged to hold the mask and praised when she does a good job because she hates the elastic that goes around her head.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting