"My Bar Tab Is..."

65rosessamurai

"My Bar Tab Is...

If your bar tab equals $1,120 then you've done it all...if it exceeds that, you've overdone it (and must've really lived it up!)

BTW...do fantasies count?! (I didn't include it in my bar tab or it'd be much higher!)

65rosessamurai

"My Bar Tab Is...

If your bar tab equals $1,120 then you've done it all...if it exceeds that, you've overdone it (and must've really lived it up!)

BTW...do fantasies count?! (I didn't include it in my bar tab or it'd be much higher!)

65rosessamurai

"My Bar Tab Is...

65rosessamurai

"My Bar Tab Is...

65rosessamurai

"My Bar Tab Is...

princessjdc

"My Bar Tab Is...

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tara</b></i>

My bar tab is $115. I really need to get out more.</end quote></div>

Im with you Tara, my bar tab is 90.

There is one Id love to do, but havent and that is to have sex in the wild, that would be freakin awesome! Swimming nude would be another cool one too, maybe when or if I ever own my own swimming pool Ill swim nude.

princessjdc

"My Bar Tab Is...

There is one Id love to do, but havent and that is to have sex in the wild, that would be freakin awesome! Swimming nude would be another cool one too, maybe when or if I ever own my own swimming pool Ill swim nude.

princessjdc

"My Bar Tab Is...

princessjdc

"My Bar Tab Is...

My bar tab is $115. I really need to get out more.</end quote>

princessjdc

"My Bar Tab Is...

My bar tab is $115. I really need to get out more.</end quote>