gago

I think you are allready helping him...
You are his best friend...
CF did'nt scare you away....
You are amazing human ....

BRAVO!!!!

Lance2020x

I really have to agree with the above statement. <br>
You stay up with him every night while he's doing tharapy, you go to the doctor with him, you are INTERESTED in his condition. That shows so much support, I can't even tell you.<br>
When you say that you are now "together" do you mean married?<br><br>

You obviously are helping him SO MUCH already. So now the questions are how much do you know about how CF has affected him pshychologically? I know that for years I turned people away because I didn't want anyone to get close to me. I was deathly afraid of getting married and leaving my wife alone years down the road. That is a real possibility, are you ready for that? Do want children, and if so do you know if he can have them? How does that make him feel? How does that make YOU feel?
<br>I would say you are doing great, just be his friend, and keep supporting him. He will open up to you when he is ready. <br><br>
Message me if you need to know anything more or you just want to talk. I've never been in a relationship with a CF patient, but I am one myself and I've been in a similar situation on his side.

Lance2020x

You stay up with him every night while he's doing tharapy, you go to the doctor with him, you are INTERESTED in his condition. That shows so much support, I can't even tell you.<br>

You obviously are helping him SO MUCH already. So now the questions are how much do you know about how CF has affected him pshychologically? I know that for years I turned people away because I didn't want anyone to get close to me. I was deathly afraid of getting married and leaving my wife alone years down the road. That is a real possibility, are you ready for that? Do want children, and if so do you know if he can have them? How does that make him feel? How does that make YOU feel?
<br>I would say you are doing great, just be his friend, and keep supporting him. He will open up to you when he is ready. <br><br>
Message me if you need to know anything more or you just want to talk. I've never been in a relationship with a CF patient, but I am one myself and I've been in a similar situation on his side.

Lance2020x