My blog

Mammahuff

Ok I was wanting to write a new blog but cannot for the life of me figure it out. I already have a blog and before all i had to do was hit the new post button on the left. I do not see that button anymore. Am i missing something?

Mammahuff

Ok I was wanting to write a new blog but cannot for the life of me figure it out. I already have a blog and before all i had to do was hit the new post button on the left. I do not see that button anymore. Am i missing something?

Mammahuff

JORDYSMOM

I checked my blog, and it is the same. Are you sure you are logged in? Even if you are logged into the forums, you have to log into the blog. If not, the option for new post will not appear.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I checked my blog, and it is the same. Are you sure you are logged in? Even if you are logged into the forums, you have to log into the blog. If not, the option for new post will not appear.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Okay, another thing I just noticed. You are logged in right now as Mammahuff, and your blog is under pnhuffman. Could that be the problem?

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Okay, another thing I just noticed. You are logged in right now as Mammahuff, and your blog is under pnhuffman. Could that be the problem?

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey