My Daughter needs your imput!!

holmfamily1992

I thought Pulmozyme would help all my children but I can say that at least 2 of them their symptoms have gotten worse. I plan on discussing it with our doctor at our next clinic but it does bother me on how CF doctors can vary so much......

Tina

holmfamily1992

I thought Pulmozyme would help all my children but I can say that at least 2 of them their symptoms have gotten worse. I plan on discussing it with our doctor at our next clinic but it does bother me on how CF doctors can vary so much......

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />Tina

T

tammykrumrey

Out of my two girls, our CF Dr. only has my oldest daughter, Kayla, is on Pulmozyme. He has never even suggested it for my younger daughter, Hannah. SHE asked him about it once about a year or so ago and he told her that he didn't think it was something that she needed to start at this point.

That is something that I do love about their dr. He doesn't treat them with a cookie cutter. He treats them as their CF presents.

I hope your daughter's paper went well!

T

tammykrumrey

Out of my two girls, our CF Dr. only has my oldest daughter, Kayla, is on Pulmozyme. He has never even suggested it for my younger daughter, Hannah. SHE asked him about it once about a year or so ago and he told her that he didn't think it was something that she needed to start at this point.

That is something that I do love about their dr. He doesn't treat them with a cookie cutter. He treats them as their CF presents.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

<br />
<br />That is something that I do love about their dr. He doesn't treat them with a cookie cutter. He treats them as their CF presents.
<br />
<br />I hope your daughter's paper went well!