My husband has had terrible sinus issues all his life..

grammakaky

Its funny, we were just having this same discussion about this on sat evening with my daughter and her husband; and my husband said that he finally realized he may be the carrier and now finally realizing it. I also agree about sinusis and carriers, my granddaughter is ddf08 and cf has never shown up in either family. My husband, though, and his mother and brother suffer terrible from sinus issues, but never fully addressed them. From the time he was little, everyone always thought there was more to his sinus problems, but as ususal, these old families (esp one of 6 children) the doctors just said he would grow out of it; which he never did.

grammakaky

Its funny, we were just having this same discussion about this on sat evening with my daughter and her husband; and my husband said that he finally realized he may be the carrier and now finally realizing it. I also agree about sinusis and carriers, my granddaughter is ddf08 and cf has never shown up in either family. My husband, though, and his mother and brother suffer terrible from sinus issues, but never fully addressed them. From the time he was little, everyone always thought there was more to his sinus problems, but as ususal, these old families (esp one of 6 children) the doctors just said he would grow out of it; which he never did.

grammakaky

grammakaky

grammakaky

T

tammykrumrey

I do find the carrier status an intersting topic...

My dad has HORRIBLE sinuses. They have gotten progressively worst over the last few years. I have some sinus problems, but not as bad as his.

My brother in law also has terrible sinus/allergy issues.

My mother in law has a lot of reflux problems as well as some pancreatic problems.

What I find a little intersting in my family is that we have cousins on both sides (my mom and my dads side) that are either carriers or actually have CF. Maybe both of my parents are carriers and my sister and I just didn't end up with CF...just our children.

By the way, I get extremely salty during warm/hot weather, where you can see salt crystals form, too.

T

tammykrumrey

My dad has HORRIBLE sinuses. They have gotten progressively worst over the last few years. I have some sinus problems, but not as bad as his.

My mother in law has a lot of reflux problems as well as some pancreatic problems.

What I find a little intersting in my family is that we have cousins on both sides (my mom and my dads side) that are either carriers or actually have CF. Maybe both of my parents are carriers and my sister and I just didn't end up with CF...just our children.

By the way, I get extremely salty during warm/hot weather, where you can see salt crystals form, too.

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

<br />
<br />My dad has HORRIBLE sinuses. They have gotten progressively worst over the last few years. I have some sinus problems, but not as bad as his.
<br />
<br />My brother in law also has terrible sinus/allergy issues.
<br />
<br />My mother in law has a lot of reflux problems as well as some pancreatic problems.
<br />
<br />What I find a little intersting in my family is that we have cousins on both sides (my mom and my dads side) that are either carriers or actually have CF. Maybe both of my parents are carriers and my sister and I just didn't end up with CF...just our children.
<br />
<br />By the way, I get extremely salty during warm/hot weather, where you can see salt crystals form, too.