My husband lost his fight to Cystic Fibrosis

BrokenHearted

Hi My name is Alisha and Im new to this but on Oct 28th of 2006 I lost my husband to cystic fibrosis and Im really havin a very hard tie acceptin this..He was only 23 years old...He had it since he was 3months old..He died in my arms...I watched him take his last breath and this is killin me in the inside..I thought maybe talkin to someone with this or someone that has gone yjrew this maybe it will help me...Part of me feels like maybe there was something else I could do...I knew he had this when I met him and I knew I could lose him to this but he was doing so good then all of a sudden he turned for the worse...If anyone could help me plz do....Thank You

BrokenHearted

Hi My name is Alisha and Im new to this but on Oct 28th of 2006 I lost my husband to cystic fibrosis and Im really havin a very hard tie acceptin this..He was only 23 years old...He had it since he was 3months old..He died in my arms...I watched him take his last breath and this is killin me in the inside..I thought maybe talkin to someone with this or someone that has gone yjrew this maybe it will help me...Part of me feels like maybe there was something else I could do...I knew he had this when I met him and I knew I could lose him to this but he was doing so good then all of a sudden he turned for the worse...If anyone could help me plz do....Thank You

BrokenHearted

Allie

I lost my husband to Cystic Fibrosis also, and my husband also died in my arms. I know this isn't going to get through right now, but there was NOTHING else you could have done. It took me a long time to come to that. You loved him, you cared for him, you could not change what CF was going to do anymore than you could change the tides. You did all you could.

If you should ever need to talk, I'm around often. I know there aren't words to break through the pain right now, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Allie

I lost my husband to Cystic Fibrosis also, and my husband also died in my arms. I know this isn't going to get through right now, but there was NOTHING else you could have done. It took me a long time to come to that. You loved him, you cared for him, you could not change what CF was going to do anymore than you could change the tides. You did all you could.

If you should ever need to talk, I'm around often. I know there aren't words to break through the pain right now, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Allie

cheerfull

Take one day at a time! Sometimes that all you can do, sometimes an hour at a time at times that's all I can tell my self when I going though hard times! I haven't lost my husband but I have a child.
And no matter what it's always ok to cry-at times it just feels good and it helps!

My prayers are with you and God bless
Welcome to the site

cheerfull

Take one day at a time! Sometimes that all you can do, sometimes an hour at a time at times that's all I can tell my self when I going though hard times! I haven't lost my husband but I have a child.
And no matter what it's always ok to cry-at times it just feels good and it helps!

Welcome to the site

cheerfull

Welcome to the site

relat

I am sorry to hear you lost your husband.I think that our soul counts more and that's what deserves for someone to fight for.It must be difficult but all of us are passengers in this life,we will all pass away sometime....Only God can give you the strength to get over what you pass through....

relat,having 26 yr old brother w/cf.

relat

I am sorry to hear you lost your husband.I think that our soul counts more and that's what deserves for someone to fight for.It must be difficult but all of us are passengers in this life,we will all pass away sometime....Only God can give you the strength to get over what you pass through....

relat