My new clinic is 8 hours away anyone else travel far and how do you handle it?

Momtana

I travel to Denver from Montana, 4 times a year. We don't have an adult center in our state.
It was luck that I chose Denver when I was diagnosed - we have a great adult center at National Jewish.

Momtana

I travel to Denver from Montana, 4 times a year. We don't have an adult center in our state.
It was luck that I chose Denver when I was diagnosed - we have a great adult center at National Jewish.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

<br />It was luck that I chose Denver when I was diagnosed - we have a great adult center at National Jewish.

J

john73

Hi Momtana, you were diagnosed at age 50, WOW.. I hope you are doing fine. I am 55 and fighting every day, whats your secret.
john73

J

john73

Hi Momtana, you were diagnosed at age 50, WOW.. I hope you are doing fine. I am 55 and fighting every day, whats your secret.
john73

J

john73

john73

J

john73

john73

J

john73

<br />john73

rubyroselee

I have a local center that is 1 1/2 hours away that I go for the majority of my treatment, although I still go to my old clinic once a year, which is an 8-hour drive. My old clinic is the best!

rubyroselee

I have a local center that is 1 1/2 hours away that I go for the majority of my treatment, although I still go to my old clinic once a year, which is an 8-hour drive. My old clinic is the best!

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee