My New HOME

kybert

175000 wow! ok folks, dont move to australia unless you want to be broke haha. you cant even buy a block of land for that price.

just to show how crazy house prices have gotten in australia, in perth there is a suburb called balga. you DONT want to live there. the houses are run down, its a very violent suburb etc etc. yet the houses there are selling for 300 - 400 grand. insane!!! even if people want to live in a bad suburb, they cant. even those are too expensive. these prices have only come about in the past couple of years. as for my parents house, its in a nice surburb but its an unrenovated 80's house. nothing special. 2 years ago it was only worth around 500000. now its valued at over 700000. stupid! people cant buy, people cant rent. so where do they go?

p.s. my parents originally bought this house and land for 30000. now thats some profit!

kybert

175000 wow! ok folks, dont move to australia unless you want to be broke haha. you cant even buy a block of land for that price.

just to show how crazy house prices have gotten in australia, in perth there is a suburb called balga. you DONT want to live there. the houses are run down, its a very violent suburb etc etc. yet the houses there are selling for 300 - 400 grand. insane!!! even if people want to live in a bad suburb, they cant. even those are too expensive. these prices have only come about in the past couple of years. as for my parents house, its in a nice surburb but its an unrenovated 80's house. nothing special. 2 years ago it was only worth around 500000. now its valued at over 700000. stupid! people cant buy, people cant rent. so where do they go?

p.s. my parents originally bought this house and land for 30000. now thats some profit!

kybert

JennifersHope

Thank you so much guys... I am so happy as well... Kylie I think your parents should sell the house and move to SC with me.. They could live in a mansion there..

The taxes on my home in SC are going to be less then $1000.00 a year... Most ppl pay more then that a month for taxes here.....

I feel blessed for sure....

JennifersHope

Thank you so much guys... I am so happy as well... Kylie I think your parents should sell the house and move to SC with me.. They could live in a mansion there..

The taxes on my home in SC are going to be less then $1000.00 a year... Most ppl pay more then that a month for taxes here.....

JennifersHope