My numbers

M

marcijo

So I had my PFT's yesterday and was pretty pleased! Here is what the numbers looked like:

FVC: 101%
FEV1: 92%
FEV1/FVC: 91%
FEF25-75%: 71%

The FEV1 is the highest it has been for me that I remember-woohoo! In July of 2004 I was down to 58%, I look back through my PFT's and back then I didn't really pay attention to them at all. Since then I have started preventative meds such as advair, pulmozyme, hypertonic saline, and the vest. I also recently started working out on a treadmill 5-6 times per week and I think that has helped tremendously!

M

marcijo

So I had my PFT's yesterday and was pretty pleased! Here is what the numbers looked like:

The FEV1 is the highest it has been for me that I remember-woohoo! In July of 2004 I was down to 58%, I look back through my PFT's and back then I didn't really pay attention to them at all. Since then I have started preventative meds such as advair, pulmozyme, hypertonic saline, and the vest. I also recently started working out on a treadmill 5-6 times per week and I think that has helped tremendously!

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

<br />
<br />FVC: 101%
<br />FEV1: 92%
<br />FEV1/FVC: 91%
<br />FEF25-75%: 71%
<br />
<br />The FEV1 is the highest it has been for me that I remember-woohoo! In July of 2004 I was down to 58%, I look back through my PFT's and back then I didn't really pay attention to them at all. Since then I have started preventative meds such as advair, pulmozyme, hypertonic saline, and the vest. I also recently started working out on a treadmill 5-6 times per week and I think that has helped tremendously!