My numbers

mom2lillian

congratulations! THat is so awesome, what an amazing increase!!

I had similar experience when treating allergies, asthma, getting pro-active and adding in excercise.

Go you WOOHOOO!

mom2lillian

I had similar experience when treating allergies, asthma, getting pro-active and adding in excercise.

Go you WOOHOOO!

mom2lillian

Go you WOOHOOO!

mom2lillian

Go you WOOHOOO!

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />I had similar experience when treating allergies, asthma, getting pro-active and adding in excercise.
<br />
<br />Go you WOOHOOO!

M

marcijo

Thanks you guys! Now I have to focus on keeping my numbers up and maybe even getting them higher! Over the past 4-5 years they have pretty much increased every visit, so I am of course super thrilled about that.

Jess-as far as the treadmill workout....I try to do 5-6 days per week for 1/2 hour each time. I do a pre-programmed workout that varies in incline and speeds, so I am getting a good workout! I want to increase it to 45 minutes soon...but the pre-programmed workouts are only 30 minutes long (with warm up and cool down built in). I am still getting a pretty good workout with the 30 minutes though.

Now that I pay attention to my PFT's...I couldn't believe when I saw that 58% from my FEV1 a few years ago. I had to look twice and make sure it was my PFT! I didn't notice it until after my lung function had gone up and I was paying attention to my numbers...I happened to pull that old PFT out of a file I had. I now keep them all in date order and look through them occasionally-especially when I don't feel like doing a treatment-it keeps me going!

M

marcijo

Thanks you guys! Now I have to focus on keeping my numbers up and maybe even getting them higher! Over the past 4-5 years they have pretty much increased every visit, so I am of course super thrilled about that.

Jess-as far as the treadmill workout....I try to do 5-6 days per week for 1/2 hour each time. I do a pre-programmed workout that varies in incline and speeds, so I am getting a good workout! I want to increase it to 45 minutes soon...but the pre-programmed workouts are only 30 minutes long (with warm up and cool down built in). I am still getting a pretty good workout with the 30 minutes though.

Now that I pay attention to my PFT's...I couldn't believe when I saw that 58% from my FEV1 a few years ago. I had to look twice and make sure it was my PFT! I didn't notice it until after my lung function had gone up and I was paying attention to my numbers...I happened to pull that old PFT out of a file I had. I now keep them all in date order and look through them occasionally-especially when I don't feel like doing a treatment-it keeps me going!

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

<br />
<br />Jess-as far as the treadmill workout....I try to do 5-6 days per week for 1/2 hour each time. I do a pre-programmed workout that varies in incline and speeds, so I am getting a good workout! I want to increase it to 45 minutes soon...but the pre-programmed workouts are only 30 minutes long (with warm up and cool down built in). I am still getting a pretty good workout with the 30 minutes though.
<br />
<br />Now that I pay attention to my PFT's...I couldn't believe when I saw that 58% from my FEV1 a few years ago. I had to look twice and make sure it was my PFT! I didn't notice it until after my lung function had gone up and I was paying attention to my numbers...I happened to pull that old PFT out of a file I had. I now keep them all in date order and look through them occasionally-especially when I don't feel like doing a treatment-it keeps me going!