my own little set of eggies! :)

wanderlost

Since we've all been folowing Julie's journey towards pregnancy, I thought I'd updat on my own. Some of you may remember that I was pregnant at Christmastime, but miscarried soon after. Well, today I go in for my follicle study - that's where they do an ultrasound to see how many eggs the clomid I took produced. If they are big and ripe, I will give my self a shot tonight that will make them pop out and then friday we will do an intrauterine insemination (we are doing this as the docs believe thick cervical mucous is what has been hindering me from getting pregnant). So all prayers and warm wished will be welcomed as I am praying very hard myself that this works!!

wanderlost

Since we've all been folowing Julie's journey towards pregnancy, I thought I'd updat on my own. Some of you may remember that I was pregnant at Christmastime, but miscarried soon after. Well, today I go in for my follicle study - that's where they do an ultrasound to see how many eggs the clomid I took produced. If they are big and ripe, I will give my self a shot tonight that will make them pop out and then friday we will do an intrauterine insemination (we are doing this as the docs believe thick cervical mucous is what has been hindering me from getting pregnant). So all prayers and warm wished will be welcomed as I am praying very hard myself that this works!!

Marjolein

I'm a member of a website from mommy's or mom's to be with CF. Maybe you'd want to be a member of it too. I thought i'd share the link <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://groups.msn.com/CFandMotherhood">CF and Motherhood</a>

Marjolein

I'm a member of a website from mommy's or mom's to be with CF. Maybe you'd want to be a member of it too. I thought i'd share the link <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://groups.msn.com/CFandMotherhood">CF and Motherhood</a>

debs2girls

Wonder, sorry if it seems you were lost in the shuffle with all the focused attention on Mark and Julie....we with you the best possible luck for your little eggies too....keep us posted.

debs2girls

Wonder, sorry if it seems you were lost in the shuffle with all the focused attention on Mark and Julie....we with you the best possible luck for your little eggies too....keep us posted.

Bengalsfan

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll have lots of eggs and everything will go smoothly for you!

LeAndra
wife to Jeremy 30 w/cf

Bengalsfan

Good luck!! I'm sure you'll have lots of eggs and everything will go smoothly for you!

LeAndra
wife to Jeremy 30 w/cf

anonymous

Best of luck Wander!!!!!!!! I really hope that this works out for you. Then we can be hormonal preggo's together. Keep us updated!

Julie (at shared computer and can't log in)

anonymous

Best of luck Wander!!!!!!!! I really hope that this works out for you. Then we can be hormonal preggo's together. Keep us updated!

Julie (at shared computer and can't log in)