my soul is free

kswitch

no longer do i wish away my sins; no longer do i talk to myself in so-called prayer; no longer do i bathe in the blood of chickens!

no, from this day forth, i shall call upon the pagan spirit of gaia. it is the earth that gives me life, the earth that gives me breath, and to the earth i shall return.

decay is imminent, and i shall embrace the corrosion.

kswitch

no longer do i wish away my sins; no longer do i talk to myself in so-called prayer; no longer do i bathe in the blood of chickens!

no, from this day forth, i shall call upon the pagan spirit of gaia. it is the earth that gives me life, the earth that gives me breath, and to the earth i shall return.

kswitch

kswitch

kswitch

<br />
<br />no, from this day forth, i shall call upon the pagan spirit of gaia. it is the earth that gives me life, the earth that gives me breath, and to the earth i shall return.
<br />
<br />decay is imminent, and i shall embrace the corrosion.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />